Amarachi Okafor:The Super Woman!!!

You may also like...

23 Responses

1. Amaechi Goodnews says:

I love her strength…. She’s the definition of a strong woman…..

2. Nice piece, when your cheer others and inspire them you find that your life will be fulfilled.
    Congrats dear

3. CHIDIMMA GOD-IS-GOOD says:

Aww.. what an encouragement!! Mma, you actually travel around to go meet your subjects regardless of location?? Wow! You too are focused and hardworking in what you do, and that makes both you and your subject Amarachi.
    Yea, I remember watching the first female mechanic on the news many years back; so I can attest to that story.

May God protect you & prosper you Mma. And Amarachi too! I pray for her success & greatness; she’ll look back & remember your post & her hardwork, having accomplished her goal!

Keep writing, name sake! Yet another good one!

4. Obinna Okpala says:

That’s a great unusual feat achieved by this young lady.she pursued her passion and was made by it through hard work and determination despite all odds.May it be a source of inspiration to all.thanks for ur work and remain focused,Obinna. Okpala.

5. frank chibueze says:

This is absolutely encouraging. Amarachi’s story I believe will inspire many of our young girls live their dreams. Nice one dear.

6. Prince aka luksmarter says:

hello chidinma it me prince from coal camp am d one who took the picture of amarachi and mmesoma with you on that faithful day ..me and the worker plus amarachi are very happy for you posting this amazing post my uncle Oga Chibuzor is very happy with your work he said keep it up with your work …….. Oga Chibuzor number 080633098877… My number 07068624281

7. Tmannazy says:

Great challenge to youths who feel the world is swift. There’s nothing easy, only hardwork makes things easy. It was an encouraging article and worth sharing for everyone to learn from it.

Thank God for your journey so far Ms. Chidimma Ibemere, keep shining, keep motivating, keeping enlightening and keep bringing reality to light.

8. Onyekachi Obidum says:

When passion is one’s drive force, his dreams seems crazy in the eyes of the world!
    This is a great post!