CEO POWER: The Success Story So Far.

You may also like...

22 Responses

1. Echezona says:

Good piece. I am proud of the young man Chukwudinma. I met him in 2015 and I never doubted his ability and today I know he has his world ahead of him. I am delighted to be part of this story; albeit in the background. Proud of you bro and be assured of our support in future endeavours

2. Charles Akidi says:

An inspiring story of a determined young man. I’m happy he’s my friend.

3. Ezenwa Nonso says:

chukwudimma Ebubechukwu Obiegbunam(CEO) a.k.a gentle spirit was my classmate back then at DMGS Onitsha, and we were also together at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka in same faculty but different departments.
    He was(is) such an intelligent, humorous, friendly and humble guy. His success story is a good form of inspiration to Nigerian youths. When you look at people like him, you’ll be forced to have hope in Nigeria.
    Brother, I’m happy for you…
    Nigerian parents need to read this story to learn a different face of life.

4. Amaechi Goodnews says:

Thoroughly inspired……its worth these and more…..kudos…..Mr.Chukwukinma….

5. Felipe says:

Wow!!! I’m overwhelmed cos I knew him back then in school. Although he was in his finals, he had this humility in him that makes it difficult to know he has such potentials. Well his nickname was “Spirit” lol
    Now I can see why that nickname played out alright. He took Nigeria by surprise

Keep on growing bro!!! And Kudos to Miss Chidinma Ibemere for a wonderful blog to insipire the youths out there.

6. Iyke Caroll says:

Top notch writing always.
    God bless you, “Chukwudinma” ?

7. Joy Peters says:

You don’t need to brag about your ability, let your activity speak for you.
    REALLY INSPIRED
    Nice one again Ada kurubenco

8. Somie says:

Wonderful. God bless your efforts

9. Precious says:

Really inspiring,nothing gives joy and fulfillment than following ones dreams.
    Hmmm!!!Chukwudinma,beginning to consider the name though. Lol!!!

10. Engr Ibezim Joseph says:

Great job from double Chukwudinmas. I am inspired, keep it up