Princess Hephzibah: An Epitome of Humility
Dear CIB Lovers,
You are welcome to this special blogpost edition. It’s the birthday of an amazing individual who has been a source of inspiration to so many people through her dedication to the service of God, humble spirit and awesome personality.
This lady is a Child of Promise and I am not surprised about how she has been focused on fulfilling destiny, ensuring that she contributes her quota in winning souls for Jesus Christ. She is a Special Child of His Grace, The Most Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah (MFR, JP), The Founder/Leader of Living Christ Mission Inc., Proprietor/Chancellor, Hezekiah University, Umudi, Imo State, a divine sister to Princess Onyinyeomachukwu and the one I call, Chi-Join-Me😊
Kindly join me in celebrating, Princess Chukwunazaekpere Hephzibah, The Shepherd Mother General of Living Christ Mission Inc., The Head of Service. Today, being 15th of April, is her birthday and I thought it wise to honor her on this platform.
Due to the ongoing Pandemic, a physical party wouldn’t be possible so I decided to reach out to few of her loved ones to join in making today memorable for the Princess by sending their wishes to be published here.
I sincerely appreciate all who sent in their wishes at such short notice. I believe the Princess would be encouraged by your kindness.
Dear All, let the jolly journey begin🤗
Chinyere Ibemere (Lagos)
- You are love personified, I admire your beauty, courage and pure heart. Happy birthday princess.
Onyinyechi Ibemere (Lagos)
My Holy, pure, tender loving and beautiful mother, happy birthday nnem. May God Bless You in Jesus Name, Amen
Engr. Oge Ehirim (Los Angeles, California
- Words will not be enough to express how deeply I love you for bringing Peace and Love to the Living Christ Mission Family. I join the heavenly hosts and men of goodwill to wish you a very Happy birthday dearest mom. May your new year bring more good tidings your way always.
Chimene Wornu (Grace Garden, PH)
- My beloved mummy, words can’t express how grateful I am to God for bringing you into existence. I appreciate and admire your lifestyle. Today being your birthday, I wish you everything good that the good Lord has to offer and that He will continue to use you to do wonderful things in our lives. Continue to keep up the good work my beautiful mummy, you are indeed blessed. Once again, happy birthday.
Mmelichukwu Moghalu (Enugu)
- My lovely love and mother, you put smiles on my face. May the good Lord uphold you and grant you all your heart desires, prosper and bless you more, Amen.
Engr. Agbo Chidiebere (Enugu)
- Happy birthday to an outstanding Woman of God. May your new age grant you special blessings for the fulfilment of your mission on earth. You are loved. Happy Birthday Queen!
Favour Ejike Wezuobu (Grace Garden, PH)
- Happy Birthday My mum. May God continue to bless and keep you. Amen
Princesses Group, Women’s Wing (Awka)
- We are wishing our beloved & cherished mother “Urenma” a blissful birthday, God’s grace and love forever in Jesus name, Amen.
Awka Branch Children
- We are wishing our beloved “oyi umuaka”, a happy birthday, abundant joy and happiness in Jesus name, Amen.
Oji Chidiebere Promise (Owerri)
- Happy birthday sweet mum.
Dr. Johnson Anene (Hezekiah University)
- My Angel’s Birthday!
Today is born, in the City of Aba, to a favoured family in Nkwerre, an Epitome of Beauty and Holiness, a Precious Child, who was destined from the womb and at birth, to make a humble but remarkable impact in the Serene Divine Family of the
Holy and Anointed Prophet of the Most High God, His Grace, The Most Rev. Professor Daddy Hezekiah.
And so, My Angel, My Beloved Mummy Chukwunazaekpere Urenma Hezekiah,
Happy Birthday! Numerous Happy Returns in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
- Happy birthday to my Beloved Mum. Indeed, you are awesome and lovely. I wish you a very happy, prosperous and blessings filled birthday! May God grant all your heart desires in Jesus name, Amen.
Igwe Sobechi (Awka)
- My dearest mummy, oji ochi eme oji, wishing you a wonderful and great birthday filled with new life, joy and blessings. Happiest Easter Mum.
Ukaegbu Victor (Warri)
- Happy Birthday Mother General
Happy Birthday Great Mother
Happy Birthday Mummy Chukwunazaekpere
Wishing You Many More Fruitful Years Ahead
Anyachebelu Chiamaka nee Akaubah (Aba)
- My Role model, Epitome of Beauty. I cherish the time I spent with you and I boast of you everytime. You really impacted my life positively. Happy blessed, beautiful, charming and lovely birthday.
Obianwu Chineze (Onitsha)
- Happy birthday sweetest mum
- My Pride, my Hero, ever since I met you, my story has changed and my joy knows no bounds. You are indeed a Restorer of hope and diginity. You made me know that serving God is the greatest dream a woman can have and achieve. You are truly a Princess par excellence. Loving You has been my hobby and I will continue to love You forever in Jesus name amen. May God in His infinite mercy and grace, continue to sprinkle more anointing, grace, wisdom and protection upon Your life in Jesus name I pray. Amen! Happy Birthday Sweet Mama!
Ohiri Amarachi (Owerri)
The other name for Sacrifice
The other name for Suffice
The other name for Love
The other name for Care
All these qualities makes you Special and Rare.
I so much Love you my Eternal
Wishing you a very happy birthday and many more prosperous years ahead.
Dr. Eze Ibekwe (Senior Lecturer, University of Portharcourt)
- My Dearly Beloved Mummy Chukwunazaekpere! As you add a year today, just remember that the Lord has blessed and made you unique; He has bestowed upon you a rare kind of uncommon humility and matchless generosity. Mummy, if I were a singer with a sonorous voice like a nightingale, I would sing you a love song to wish you a happy birthday! But, I’m not a singer; I’m just a wordsmith! Therefore, permit me to weave a simple web with words to say: may you have a phenomenally amazing birthday and an amazingly phenomenal celebration! It is well with you!
CHUKE IFEANYI (OBOSI)
- Happy Birthday To An Icon Of Unity, Oracle Of Peace And Hope. My Beloved Mummy, May Your Greatness Be Limitless In Jesus Name, Amen.
Dr. Jane Achufusi (Nwafor Orizu College of Education)
- Beloved Mummy,
Though the corona virus is interfering, you are still highly cherished and loved by all, especially me, Jane Achufusi. God will continue to uplift you to greater heights. The lives you mould are testimonies of your goodness, kindness, selflessness and other qualities God endowed you with.
Happy birthday, the Princess of the Most High God!!
Mrs. Obasi Ogochukwu (Onitsha)
- Happy Birthday my jewel of inestimable value. You are already blessed among all the women on earth. Keep soaring higher in the Lord as God’s Princess that you are.
Oge Aluo (Onitsha)
- My Beloved Mummy Chukwunazaekpere, I , Oge Aluo, wish you a Happy Birthday and more fruitful years in the Lord in Jesus name, Amen.
Chinyere Ekejiuba (Hezekiah University)
- Happy birthday my beloved Mummy, may God bless your new age in Jesus name, Amen.
Ogechukwu Ugwuoke (Onitsha Branch)
- Happy birthday to my beautiful Angel.
I pray that God will keep protecting you spiritually and physically.
May He also continue to bless, hold, lead and lift you higher and expand your riches in Jesus name Amen.
I love you my mom.
Chinonso Emmanuel Edeh (Onitsha)
- Words have failed me to express how you have brought life and numerous blessings to my family and I. Ears have not heard, eyes have not seen, neither can man describe what God has in store for you my precious Mummy on this your day. I pray the Good God of our Beloved Father will never cease to bless, guide and uplift you forever till the end of time. Happy Glorious Birthday Beloved Mummy Chukwunazaekpere Favour Hezekiah
- My precious Mom, may the Lord fulfill all your heart desires in this your special & wonderful birthday 2020 in Jesus Christ name, Amen. Happy birthday Shepherd Mother General, Living Christ Mission Inc.
Agbo Chibuike Victor (Enugu)
- Happy birthday to my beloved Mummy. I wish you all the best. I love you.
Azubike Nwaorisah (Lagos)
- The family of Azubike Nwaorisah wishes our beloved Mummy happy birthday and Heaven’s best in Jesus name, Amen.
Engr. Daniel Onugha (Lagos)
- Dear Mummy,
Word’s can’t qualify your glowing attributes, your smiles and kind gestures have restored hope for many. I am most endeared to your pure heart of love and humanitarian deeds and pray that God continues to fulfill your heart desires and that of our Daddy towards you.
Happy birthday my Beloved Mummy
Okonkwo Echezonachukwu Chidinma
(Grace Garden, PH)
- Happy Birthday Dearest Mummy.
Ezumezu Chioma( Grace Garden, PH)
- Happy birthday to my amiable mummy. I am wishing you more of God’s blessings and heaven at last!! Lots of Love from me to you mum❣️.
Henry & Irene Ukegbu (Warri)
- To the Princess of the Most High God, We wish you a Happy Birthday. May you Continue to Shine in the Lord now and forever in Jesus name, Amen.
Onugha Chibuzor Ann (Lagos)
- My precious, loving, adorable, beautiful, energetic and holy mummy, words can’t describe how I feel about you. You are so selfless and unique, wanting the best of/for everyone around you and touching lives positively. On this day, I pray that more of God’s blessings and anointing will be upon you and strengthen you to carry on with His work. You are so much loved by me. Happy Birthday Mummy Chukwunazaekpere.
Kingsley Ebonine (Warri)
- My mummy, I just looked around and discovered that I am still in Warri instead of Onitsha on a day like this. Happy birthday to you ma and a blissful Easter celebration.
Chibuzo Ihegboro and Chidinma Iheagwam (CHEZ Projects Ltd)
- Happy birthday Our Precious Jewel of inestimable Value. Our Angel may God bless you abundantly more than you can ever imagine today and forevermore.
Ndubuisi Ukaegbu Family (Warri)
- Happy birthday to you The Princess of the Most High God. May God continue to bless you and keep you today and always. We love you!
Henry Nkpado (Majestic Group of Companies, Abuja)
- As you mark another year of monumental grace, achievements and indelible footprints, Majestic Group of Companies wishes you a happy Birthday Beloved Mummy Chukwunazaekperes, the Princess of the Most High God. Keep Soaring, Amen!
Bekee Tochukwu (Warri)
- Happy Birthday Beloved Princess Chukwunazaekpere! May the power and joy of Christ’s Resurrection be your strength, courage, wisdom and upliftment in Jesus name , AMEN.
Dike Nnamdi Chimeka (Lagos)
- My Amazing and Beloved Princess and Mother, may the Holy Heavens lavish you with the glorious bounties divinely prepared for you as you celebrate your birth today in Jesus Name, Amen. Happy Birthday Sweet Mummy!
- She is not just a Princess, she is sweetly filled with Love and Care.
Happy Birthday to a Rare Gem.
Ifeanyi Nwachukwu (Germany)
- Happy birthday Great Mummy.
Obiakor Ijeoma (Onitsha)
- I am wishing my beautiful & beloved Mummy Chukwunazaekpere a wonderful birthday, God’s blessings and good health. Amen.
Nze Mike Oguabadike (Mike Redcross, London)
- Dear Mummy,
May I use this platform to wish you a happy birthday and God’s guidance. May God continue to uphold and lift you high to greater heights and protect you. I pray that you continue to follow your father’s footsteps with the love of Christ till eternity. Happy Glorious Birthday Mummy.
I am so glad to share birthday month with you for my birthday falls on 14th April. Remain blessed!
Ijeomah Susan Chinwe (Awka)
- Happy birthday to a woman of virtue, loving, kind ❤️, beautiful, the list continues. I wish you a more closer walk with God on this your Remarkable Birthday.
Ifeanyi Aduba (Onitsha)
- To us a daughter is born. Your purpose for coming into the world and the household of our beloved daddy shall always be to the glory of God. Thanks for making yourself available to be used to impact our generation. Like Queen Esther, you will accomplish God’s purpose on earth. Happy Birthday Princess Chukwunazaekpere.
Uzor Destiny Chukwuebuka (Onitsha)
- After the Passover night, came a morning of freedom and favour for the Israelites (Exodus 12). May you wake up to meet mornings of God’s favour, freedom, love, divine attention, glory, tender care, breakthrough, success and power, all the days of your life, because He loves you and you’re The Apple of His Eyes. Happy Birthday Beloved Mummy.
Peter Ohagwa (Lagos)
- My Beloved Mummy Chukwunazaekpere Urenma Hezekiah, I wish you a happy, joyous, wonderful and prosperous birthday. May our Good LORD continue to bless you in JESUS Mighty Name – Amen.
Oronne Ohiarebu (Grace Garden, PH)
- Happy Birthday to my Mummy, my role model, Queen Mother Chukuwnazaekpere Hezekiah. A beautiful and Godly woman who is humility personified, as you celebrate your birthday, my desire is that God will increase your Spiritual strength so that you will never be shaken in Jesus Christ name, Amen. Your smiles brings me joy. Mummy Crush, happy birthday again.
Glad-Pat-Oro (Grace Garden, PH)
- Glad -Pat – Oro venture felicitate with our mummy, The Shepherd Mother General Of Living Christ Mission Inc., Her Honour Princess Chukuwnazaekpere Hezekiah as she celebrates her birthday. Mummy, may God continue to bless you and endow you with more Spiritual gifts to carry the mantle bestowed on you in Jesus name, Amen. Happy Birthday Mummy .
Ezeinegbu Michael & Family (Awka)
- My family and I wish Princess Chukwunazaekpere, The Shepherd Mother-General of Living Christ Mission Inc., God’s love, long life, greater blessings and to end up with God forever.
Happy birthday our Princess.
My son, Chukwunazaekpere, your birthday mate, wishes you a special happy birthday too.
Kelechi Okereke (Bayelsa)
- On your Birthday today,
May your honour be forever established in heaven and on earth.
May the grace which has made you this great continue to radiate around you and may you forever find favour in God’s sight to the abundance all your hearts desires forever and ever.
Happy Birthday your Majesty!
Onyema Chinyere and Family (London)
- My Beloved Mum on behalf of Onyema Chinyere and Famiy London branch, I wish you a happy birthday. Many more happy returns and may God bless you for us in Jesus name, Amen.
George Chigozie (Umuahia)
- Happy birthday mummy. Have fun on your special day and put aside all your worries. Getting this far is a constant reminder of how strong you are.
Amaka Maduba (Umuahia)
- Mum, I wish you a very happy and glorious birthday. May God continue to bless you my joy. Much love sweetheart.
Nkiruka Emmanuel née Ndukwe (Dallas, USA)
- Happy birthday to the woman who inspires, amazes, and motivates me every day. I love you with all of my heart, Mom!
- I sincerely wish you a glorious birthday. More grace, more anointing to carry on with your good works in the vineyard of God and to humanity at large.
Chimezirim Madugba (Umuahia)
- Beloved princess, I wish to use this medium to heartily rejoice and felicitate with you.
I am proud and happy to be associated with you.
As you celebrate your birthday in the year 2020, may the presence of the Lord be with you in greater measure than it has ever been.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.
Oguchiluru Onyejiaka (Grace Garden, PH)
- Happy birthday to my Jewel of inestimable value, Mummy Chukwunaekpere Hezekiah. Remain blessed ma.
Mkpado Chinwendu Olivia (Abuja)
- Happy birthday Princess Chukwunazaekpere. I pray God blesses you & wraps His Mighty arms of protection around you this day and forever.
- Happy birthday to you mummy, Daughter of Zion. May God Almighty continue to bless you with more wisdom, favour and peace that know no end. Remain blessed nice one.
- Mummy Chukwunazaekpere, may God bless your New age and grant your heart desires.
Izunna Okonkwo and Family (Awka)
- A very happy and wonderful birthday wishes to you ma. Many more fruitful years to a wonderful, beloved Mummy Chukwunazaekpere from all of us here in Jesus mighty name.
Uba Obinna (Abuja)
- Happy Birthday Mum, wishing you long life and prosperity and good health.
Jude Okafor (Jos)
- Great, Great, Great is my beloved mother on her 2020 birthday. Your birthday means a lot for us. I wish you all the best and more blessed years to come in Jesus name, Amen.
Osinachi Fortune Anumudu (Umuahia)
- Happy birthday to you My Cherished Mummy. May God uphold you and equip you with all you need for the greater task ahead. You shall reign with Christ forever. I Love you My Angel.
Chidinma Ubawuike Ekwonwa (Orji)
- On this special day, I join the faithfuls in Christ to thank God for the gift of a priceless jewel which is You. All I have is my sincere prayers and support. Happy birthday my Queen!!!
Peace Enendu & Family (Abuja)
- Happy Birthday to my Amazing Mummy. May God continue to shower His Love and blessings upon you and grant all your hearts desires in Jesus name, Amen.
Madu Goodwill (Umuahia)
- Happy birthday to our Beloved Mummy. May God lead you to the zenith of your heart’s desires. I love you!!!!
Emereonyeokwe Ngozi (Abuja)
- Happy Birthday To A Great Being. My adorable Mummy, happy birthday to you. May the ALMIGHTY GOD whom we serve grant to you all your heart desires in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
National Association of Living Christ Students, Hezekiah University Chapter
- With our hearts filled with overflowing joy, we celebrate you, a being who has changed the lives of Nigerian Students.
You have shown us how to live a decent, modest, and holy life.
Mum, we give you a well established compendium of best happy birthday wishes.
Long live the Queen!!!
Mummy Onyinyeomachukwu Concern Group Abuja.
- We your sisters’ children by grace, rejoice and felicitate with you as you celebrate your 2020 birthday in God. Despite the crisis surrounding the world today, we are hail and hearty to witness this day. We are proud of you and celebrate you with unquantified joy. The actualization of greatness on earth is immensely synonymous with humility, that is why it is often possessed by people of proven integrity, patriotic zeal and unequivocal sense of sagacity. Therefore, we have no doubt whatsoever to state without any fear of contradiction and equivocation that you are a true replica of the Biblical virtuous woman. Mummy, continue to foster the unity of the church as the Shephered Mother General. We pray that God will continue to abide with you and lift you up in Jesus name, Amen.
- May the Lord Continue to bless and keep you. May He make His face shine upon you and grant all your heart desires. Happy Birthday Mummy.
- Happy Birthday To A Rare Gem.
May God Bless you and increase your Anointing, Wisdom and Strength in your service to God and mankind.
Love you Mum!
Okonkwo Chidiogo (Awka)
- I am wishing you not just a smile but laughter, not just riches but wealth and most of all, peace of mind.. Happy birthday mummy’m ❤❤💕
Ihuoma Chinyere (London)
- Great, precious and wonderful Mummy, on this your birthday anniversary, I pray that
the wishes of the eternal Trinity
and of Living Christ Mission be fulfilled in your life in Jesus name, Amen. Cheers!
Oguaba, Modestus (Abuja)
- My jewel of inestimable value in the household of God, Beloved Urenma, the Shepherd Mother General of Living Christ Mission worldwide. On this your birthday I wish you God’s favour, protection, love, sound health, knowledge, understanding, anointing, wisdom, power & better relationship with the Trinity in Jesus name, Amen! Happiest birthday to you mum!
Engr. Sunday Ugwuoke
- Our Beloved Mummy Chukwunazaekpere, The Princess of the Most High God, with heart full of Joy, the family of Sunday Ugwoke is wishing you a blissful and successful Birthday Celebration. We pray the Almighty God to Sustain and keep you in His Service forever in Jesus Name, Amen.
Amechi Natu (Awka)
- Happy birthday beloved Mummy.
- May God shower you with his love today, and with his care forever. I wish you a very happy birthday. May this lovely day bring in great joy, prosperity, upliftment and fun in your life.
Awka Branch Committee
- Our beloved Mother General, Princess Chukwunazaekpere, Awka Branch is wishing you a happy birthday celebration. As you march into a new year, may the love, peace and the blessings of God remain your portion in Jesus name, Amen. Despite the lockdown, we are wishing you a happy and fun-filled Easter celebration. Mummy, we love you.
Chioma nee Ukwuoma (Abuja)
- Beloved mum, happy birthday, May the Lord strengthen you the more Amen,
Ogemdi Ozoemenam, Chairman Press Association Of Living Christ Mission & Financial Secretary NUJ, Anambra State.
- “Unto us a child is born; unto us a son (daughter) is given” was a popular quotation taken from the book of Isaiah 9:6 to invariably portray the personality of our beloved Mummy Chukwunazaekpere Hepzibah Hezekiah, the Head of Service and Shephard Mother General of Living Christ Mission. As your birthday is celebrated amidst total lockdown caused by the deadly Coronavirus pandemic ravaging the whole world today, the family of Mr & Mrs OGEMDI OZOEMENAM appreciates your dedication, enthusiasm, insight, leadership and sterling qualities to the service of God. Thus, we say happy birthday Mum and may the good Lord perfect all His plans on you for the sustained growth of the church as well as peace and tranquility of the Royal Family. Amen.
Favour Eze (Nsukka)
- Happy birthday to my beloved Mum
Aneke Amarachukwu Mercy (Nsukka)
- My Angel, Happy Birthday. Nnem, greater heights shall you attain, your Cordiality with God will forever remain. As you add one year to your life today, I pray for more grace, anointing, wisdom and strength to work more for God in Jesus Name, Amen!!!
Ohagwa Ngogichukwuka (Warri)
- Mummy l love you, happy birthday. Remain blessed in Jesus name, Amen.
Pastor Samson Iwuala For Orji Branch
- Quintessential Mum, your children in Orji branch wish you the best blissful birthday. GOD BLESS YOU OUR QUEEN OF LOVE.
- Happy Birthday Beloved Mummy Chukwunazaekpere, may God continue to strengthen and uphold you with His mighty hands, Amen.
Chief Ejike Wezuobu (Grace Garden, PH)
- My Beloved Mummy, may the Almighty God grant you all your heart desires, give you more fruitful, glorious years. May God give you good health and long life. Happy Birthday!
Victor Wezuobu (Grace Garden, PH)
- Happy birthday Beloved Mummy.
May God’s grace and mercy follow you,
The Lord’s light will on your face radiate. He will give you the grace to perform your mandate
And with long life He will satisfy you. Happy Blissful birthday!
Barr. Chinesom Anyaegbu
- A good Mum is a treat, a better Mum is a gift, and the best Mum is a blessing. But you surpass all three, for you are my treat, my gift and my blessing.
Happy Birthday beloved Mum, and may God abundantly bless you and your new age!
Obiakor Chinyere Jessica
- Happy birthday sweet mum
- Happy birthday to the only one who gave me hope when I was hopeless and led me to my pillar. May God continue to be your strength, fortress, wisdom & anointing. May God bless you beyond measure this day and forever in Jesus Name, Amen.